Ever since I turned 25 I have been going on and on about my before 30 bucket list…
As the name suggests the before 30 bucket list is a list of all the things you want (have) to do before you’re 30. Why? Well two reasons really. First because some of these things would be an accomplishment if achieved before 30.
Secondly because there are certain things that are “a certain age appropriate”. This is very similar to not being able to go out in your pyjama bottoms after you have finished university. In the same manner, certain things can only be done when you’re in your 20s.. For fun I’m not going to outline what’s what.
So here goes;
- Visit Iceland and take some amazing shots
- Learn Japanese
- Dress up as Sailor Moon for Halloween or Carnival
- Ride a roller-coaster
- Go Skiing
- Start my own business
- Write a book, or get something of mine published
- Go to Glastonbury
- Learn how to ride a motorcycle
- Go on a road trip
- Get cast as an extra in a movie/TV series
- See the Mona Lisa at the Louvre
- Spend a weekend “online”
- Get a tattoo
- Skinny dip at a public beach
Those things should keep me busy for the next 2 years and 2 months (as of August 2o11).